Frodo almost killed me this morning. Twice.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
We went for a walk at a nearby park this morning that wraps around a huge pond. There are awesome pavilions that set out over the pond.

We've had a LOT of heavy rain recently which brought the water to just about level with the pavilion floor.

There was a layer of algae/plant matter on top of the pond surrounding the pavilion.

Frodo the Dumbass didn't realize we were surrounded by water and WALKED RIGHT OFF THE SIDE OF THE PAVILION AND WENT UNDER!! I, of course, freak out because OMG what if he tries to come up under the pavilion and drowns?!!!??!

So there is how he almost killed me the first time.

Of course he came up just fine and I grabbed his harness....and started laughing so hard I thought I was going to die a second time when I thought about what just happened. I laughed so hard that it took me a good 15-20 seconds before I could bring myself under control enough to actually lug 30# of very wet, very confused corgi out of the water.

I would pay a ridiculous amount of money to have had him walking off the side of the pavilion on tape. Just plod plod plod SPLASH! :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
LOL where is the super awesome video??

I know, I want there to be video so bad. It was hilarious.
When we walked back past the pavilion he wanted to go out on it again, so we did. He just kept sniffing the water, like he was trying to figure out what the hell was actually going on :p

K

Kaydee

Poor Frodo, probably soooo confused, Pookins would have launched right over the rail...waaahoooooo!!!

jenv101

Bite Club
hahahah poor Frodo! I have a video of Riley doing that at a pool last summer. He had never seen a pool before and I didn't even know if he could swim. Surprised us all! He thought he was going to walk on water though.

Members online

No members online now.