Whisper and Hershey are going to the vet today!

Yep, Hershey's going for his shots, so is Whisper, and we are getting her belly looked at also. :D Hopefully its nothing too serious! I'll update you guys on it. I know this is a little late. My brother is back in the states. No excuse to procrastinate though. But anyways, thank you for reading!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh my! That looks horrible :( Poor girl. Hope she can get what she needs at the vets.

Oh my! That looks horrible :( Poor girl. Hope she can get what she needs at the vets.
I know. I think we might do a mange scraping too while were there. (the vet of course!) It looks like it hurts when this happens to her. But the stuff we put on her, soothes it, and she feels soo much better. But now, hopefully we can find out what it is! Hersheys going to enjoy this. lol He loves car rides, and going to the vet! :lol-sign: I'll keep everyone updated when we get back. It is at 4:00 p.m.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Isn't it funny how some dogs absolutly love the vet, and others absolutly HATE it? I guess it depends on what vet you have, really.

Isn't it funny how some dogs absolutly love the vet, and others absolutly HATE it? I guess it depends on what vet you have, really.
lol, yes, Hershey always got treats at our old vet, after shots. And during shots! He loved it! Lots of treats! I like that vet than the vet my grandma uses. But, they are getting shots, and looked at, so I can't complain. But yes, it is funny.

Whisper has dermatitis. Or some form of that. It was from the weeds. I really don't think he knew. It wasn't mange! :D And Whisper didn't like getting her heartworm test done... She almost bit the vet... :yikes: Hershey was a very good boy like always. :) He just got shots, because his heartworm test was done recently. So it was nothing serious with either of them! :D

ACooper

What did the Vet suggest you do about the dermatitis? Any meds? Advice?

I hope it clears up quickly, it looks sensitive and uncomfortable :(

Oh yes, benadryl, or cortizone. And something he could give her a shot of something.. Forget what its called. He said whatever it is, its not very bad. :) But hes pretty sure its dermatitis. That can't be comfy.

Members online

No members online now.