Buddy...

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
everyone still loves him... right?!
..with all our hearts.
Methinks Buddy needs some special time without The Little Imposter. He's feeling a little diluted. Also known as Jealous Doggie Syndrome!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ahh Buddy i understand i do i do. If i brought a baby into this house it would just about break Victor's heart in two. IT would be awful hard for him to understand. I know your mama and da will hold your hand and show you how to love the new one too without you ever missing a heartbeat of theirs. You'll be just fine Buddy you will see. (((((((((((((((((huggers and holds to Buddy))))))))))))))))))

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
someone once wrote that dogs do not like to be hugged or held, that it went agaisnt their nature. hehehe glad no one ever told Bronki or Vic, being held is all they want.;) and Demi i know better:D

DemitriousK

Nobody In Particular
They don't! in the same way that little kids don't like it when their moms spit on a rag and wipe their faces with it. It's imposing, and embarrassing, but sooner or later they realize that it means love.

DemitriousK

Nobody In Particular
buddy would as soon sit on your head to show you that he loves you. Least... thats what he does to banzai :)

Members online

No members online now.