Logan stopped by

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
he is a young man (neighbor) around here that i call the saver of the dogs. He saved my Mother's dog that's is for sure and maybe some of you remember the story. He stopped by day before yesterday to ask me if i would be interested in a dog called Wesly at the Parville Animal Shelter in Parkville Missouri where he volunteers. He thought we would be "perfect" together. I cannot have another dog so i told him sorry but said i would post about this dog on the forum. I just scanned all the names and couldn't find the dog he was talking about unless he means Festus. IN the meantime i did see this beauty and if i could i would i would..check her out http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5042765. With a face like that she has to have a spirit of pure joy. I wish i could, ohhh Victor would be so in love.:D

bubbatd

What a sweetie, Smkie ! When Mary feels it's time for her to move on ...she'll find someone for you and Victor , Just like Chip found me Ollie .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
grammy when Mary does there will not be another dog for her place for vet bills are just too high and if you can't afford the vet you can't have the dog. Vic will have to be an only child.

Members online