Most Trusted Dog Food Companies

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Yay! That would be awesome if they came out with another grain-free cat! Surf & Turf is one of the few (decent) foods that Sassy really enjoys - it seems she's getting pickier as she gets older. :(
You're giving her too much variety, OBVIOUSLY! DUH!

You're giving her too much variety, OBVIOUSLY! DUH!
It's a great source of frustration for me. Working where I work, and how much I believe in moisture-rich diets for cats, and how much I like to give my pets variety in their diet, I should, theoretically, have the happiest, healthiest cat in the world.

But no. I get the cat who won't touch canned food, let alone raw food, and who only wants a select few kinds of dry food. Hmmmmph. :eek:

JacksonsMom

I'm giving Fromm a try!

Really like the company from what I've been reading.

We got Duck & Sweet Potato and we'll see how he does on it. :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Nature's Variety is an all-around awesome company... whether it's with kibble or raw food. :) I love them, have never experienced an issue with their food, and they guarantee it 100%!

The Honest Kitchen is a super shistey company, in my opinion. You cannot return ANY of their products. Why? Because they KNOW their dehydrated foods are not palatable to many dogs. So, why not change it up and make them more palatable? I bought a $80 box of their food, which upset Gonzo's tummy and Fozzie would not eat it at all, even mixed with canned food. They wouldn't take it back not even for a small refund. D:

The Honest Kitchen is a super shistey company, in my opinion. You cannot return ANY of their products. Why? Because they KNOW their dehydrated foods are not palatable to many dogs. So, why not change it up and make them more palatable? I bought a $80 box of their food, which upset Gonzo's tummy and Fozzie would not eat it at all, even mixed with canned food. They wouldn't take it back not even for a small refund. D:
I wonder if that depends on where you buy it from. I know that our customers can return any Honest Kitchen product they bought from us and get a full refund, as long as it fits into our return policy (within 45 days, and more than half the container left).

goldiefur

What do you think of TOTW? I just started feeding this and I am rotating it with Solid Gold Barking at the Moon. Should I just go back to Orijen? Now I'm worried hearing Diamond is involved with these foods.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
What do you think of TOTW? I just started feeding this and I am rotating it with Solid Gold Barking at the Moon. Should I just go back to Orijen? Now I'm worried hearing Diamond is involved with these foods.
Orijen is going to be, imo, much much better. My biggest issue with Diamond products is that when I have tried calling their customer service they aren't very cooperative and would not tell me where their meat was sourced from. THAT is worrisome to me, what do they have to hide?

Michiyo-Fir

I had 2, but only one now. I used to really trust Natura and Champion Pets, but now after the buyout, I only have Champion pets left.

Saeleofu

I haven't had any problems with TOTW and I've been feeding it for a couple years now. That being said, if I could afford it I'd totally get Orijen over TOTW. But $90/bag isn't feasible for me.

At the moment I'm strongly considering switching over to NV Instinct because it's 72% meat (Orijen is 80ish%, TOTW is ?????). I'm in the process of reworking my feeding rotation, but I have to get food tomorrow and it's most likely going to be Instinct chicken.

Hillside

Original Twin
If I had the money to burn, I would most likely be feeding the Nature's Variety. Since I do not, we feed TOTW or Nature's Domain. I haven't had any issues with those foods and Saga's sometimes finicky tummy. If I recall correctly, the ToTW ND, etc are manufactured in a different plant that the regular Diamond.

Members online

No members online now.