I can't believe I am writing this

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Im so sorry!!! :( RIP LITTLE ONE

do not blame yourself, accidents happen and he didn't suffer. he died in the arms of the person who he loved MOST

((HUGS))

Giny

Oh no, little Ben! I'm so sorry, puppydog! Don't blame yourself, it was an accident!

k9krazee

I'm so, so sorry. I know how hard it is to watch your buddy get hit by a car, and it's one of the most awful things to witness. I could tell by every one of your posts how much Ben meant to you and I'm glad he at least got to spend his last moments in your arms, where he'd want to be. ((((Hugs)))))) Ben will be greatly missed. :(

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh I am so sorry! :( I read this and my heart dropped. Ben was one of my favorite Chaz dogs.

I know how well they work their way into your heart and I know how much it hurts to lose one.

All I can say is lots and lots of (((((HUGS)))))

I wish I could ease the pain you're feeling. It is truly heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you. Take care.

Amanda885

aw no! :( I'm so sorry for your loss.
I lost a pet when I was younger just like that. It's heartbreaking. Hang in there.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I am so sorry. RIP little Ben, you were much loved and will be sorely missed.

No matter how hard we try, these kinds of accidents happen. I have had it happen twice, and both times the dogs were as protected as I could manage at the time. Stuff just happens.

Members online

No members online now.