paint pic

Kase

WOW I think its looking great! I love the ears and the tail, make sure you show us the finished product :D.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
cant' wait to see the finish!!!!! Looking good so far.:)

It looks fantastic!! My suggestions are to change the ear from pink to dark grey, and make the eyelid come down a little bit to give it a little more dramatic effect. JMO :)

Snark

Mutts to you
Very cute! It's hard drawing with a mouse but at least you can undo parts you don't like. Lol! (I find myself trying to do that with my pencil sketches - it'd be so much easier than erasing everything!)
How about adding a touch of shading to the tail, where it is next to the body? Just to show it's on a different plane. Have you thought about adding highlights?

lol, i would change it but i cant be bothered so i'll stick to pencils and paper, thanxs for the advise though!

Last edited by a moderator:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol, i would change it but i cant be bothered so i'll stick to pencils and paper, thanxs for the advise though!
sorry i ddin't mean to edit i meant to qoute and hit the wrong one...can't be bothered? oh my Poppy...if i said that i would never be where i am today.;)

sorry i ddin't mean to edit i meant to qoute and hit the wrong one...can't be bothered? oh my Poppy...if i said that i would never be where i am today.
i wont! just on the coputer ;), it's my dream to be as good as you but here are some of my pencil ones, there not dogs there cartoonish wolfs what do you think (i didnt give up on these and i dont usaly give up, just on computers with a mouse, lol)

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/princess_poppy/katiespics-1.jpg

oh, i only have one, i'll load up some more for everyone!

Snark

Mutts to you

Members online

No members online now.