Doggish.Obsession

Doggish.Obsession

Bombed To-Be Puppy Owner
Hi! My name is Jennifer, and right now I'm dog-less. My old dog died, and I'm going to be getting two of his puppies.

He was a maltese, and so was his wife, so... Yep!

So far, I really like this site. I'm hoping I can get a lot of advice for raising two maltese puppies and... yeah.

Well, see you all around, I'll be scuttling from here to there....

BullyLover

On the lighter side....
Hi...Sorry to hear about your loss. I was a wreck when I lost my JesseDog. Getting another fills the void some but there will always be that hole in your heart. At least for me anyway.....wow that's depressing sorry! Anyway....Welcome to the site! :D

Saje

Island dweller
Welcome! two pups... what a challenge. Hope you've got lots of time and energy :D

Saje

Island dweller
Lol well maybe. They'll be less bored for sure but you'll have to spend time socializing and training two pups. Plus you want to make sure they dont' get tooo bonded so you can't separate them. If they are siblings you'll probably have more problems. I don't know really though. I've never had two pups at once.

R

rottiegirl

Doggish.Obsession said:
Wha- WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!

*gapes at screen in horrow*

I thought- Wait- Wont it help if I get two because they'll be less stressed out? *blinks* :confused:
Welcome! Potty traing two puppies at once can be nearly imposible.

Doggish.Obsession

Bombed To-Be Puppy Owner
Saje said:
Lol well maybe. They'll be less bored for sure but you'll have to spend time socializing and training two pups. Plus you want to make sure they dont' get tooo bonded so you can't separate them. If they are siblings you'll probably have more problems. I don't know really though. I've never had two pups at once.
GAWD. They're siblings.

Welcome! Sorry to hear about the loss of your furpal!

You definitely will have your hands full with 2 littermates. It is do-able but will require alot of commitment on your part to get both of them trained from housetraining to obedience training.

The best advice I can give you is to make sure you spend quality one-on-one time with each of them; crate them separately and most importantly have alot of patience and definitely keep your sense of humor.:)

Members online

No members online now.