Newbie!

Hi, my name is Tina, I am dog mom to 3 dogs, Gage is my 5 year Old Mastiff/Rottie mix. I got him just about 5 years ago, he was an 80lb 7 month old dig that someone's husband surprised her with, she was 8 months pregnant and had a two year old daughter thus was not impressed so she had him up on a local forum "free to good home" one look into is deep brown eyes and I was hooked.

At the time I had two elderly Shiba Inu who I lost in 2010 and I knew I would get another dog, when the right one came along, it was way sooner then I thought. My bosses daughter rescued a Shih Tzu while on vacation in Ontario, they got her home only to find out that at 9 months old she was pregnant, I got one of the three pups. Her name is Bristol, we are still close to the people I got her from and they also kept her one brother so she gets to see her family quite often.

Next is Diesel, my husbands Yorkie/Poodle mix, he will be 2 on Feb 14th and we got him in March of last year from a friend who's job changed required her to find him a new home.

We also have two cats who I co-habitat with, one is a 19 year old cat that my husband found as a stray at six months old, Casper. And Paper who I gave to my husband for our first anniversary.

Me, I'm just your typical crazy dog person, who is also a Trekkie, I do attend conventions and I do dress up for them.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome to Chaz! Love the pics of your family. I'd love to see some pics of your cats.

Ok the cats, the white on is Casper, remember he is 19 and hyperthyroid so he is less then healthy looking, and Paper is the Siamese coloured one, he is almost 4, both are ragdoll mixes.

Members online