Our new fence!

SarahHound

I know, I know, its just a fence :rofl1: but I am so so excited about it, I had to share! Not having a fence wasn't a problem with all the other dogs, they have always wanted to stick close to us. But Katy just wants to be about to be out, and playing, and anyone walking past MUST love her, so she runs over to them.

So yeah, up goes our new fence today! Those poles are 8ft high :) she ain't going anywhere :p

New fence by Niseag, on Flickr

We also had a new drain cover put on one of our drains, and the edge levelled out with cement. Well looky what happened...

Lucy for life! by Niseag, on Flickr

:rolleyes: Lucy!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm so excited for you! I was sooooo happy and relieved when we got our fence. It been a Godsend. We couldn't handle Violet without it. She LOVES having the freedom to run.

I really love that Lucy's paws are in the cement forever! :) I've been wanting to do something like that with Violet and Chloe!

SarahHound

I'm so excited for you! I was sooooo happy and relieved when we got our fence. It been a Godsend. We couldn't handle Violet without it. She LOVES having the freedom to run.

I really love that Lucy's paws are in the cement forever! :) I've been wanting to do something like that with Violet and Chloe!
Oh I can imagine with a husky! :yikes: I really can't wait for it to be finished.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Yey for a fence! :D I look forward to the day that I can actually have a fenced in yard. Not a chain, not a kennel, not an electric fence, but a FENCE. Oh, it will be so nice.

And I laughed at the paw prints. LOL My boyfriend and I were walking down his apartment's drive and I pointed out that their were dog paw prints in the cement. He had never noticed them, but I thought they were funny. Most likely when they were cementing the drive the landlord's little Chihuahua decided to go running through it!

Members online

No members online now.