Heya from Germany

Millyhund

Heya i am Anna and i am 15 i have a cat who is called misty she is 2 and a kitten who is about 4-5 months old :p

I am german and i suppose you can tell i can speak english i have two dogs called Bill and milly who are cavalier king charles and i named him after someone from my fav band called tokio hotel who are german aswell.
And milly is just milly lol
Anyway hope to chat to all you other dog lovers soon.
Chao

Danke x

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
Wenn ich, im Allgemeinen darüber fragen kann, wo in Deutschland leben Sie? Ich war in Neumburg geboren. Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut als sein gewesen eine Weile, aber mindestens versuche ich..

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
Sein grundlegendes an am besten.. :D Bitten Sie mich gerade nicht, Französisch zu sprechen. :D

Millyhund

right on lol

i like english better anyway german screws up my mind i am learning to be an english teacher well going to be so yes should be good.
I have an english family but i was raised and born here so i am german and my mum is english and my dad is german and it is very confusing and i have a screwed up accent to hehe

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
Französisch nein
ich kann nicht sprechen Französisch haha
englisch ist o.k für mich nur
Ich lernte Deutsch als habend geboren gewesen in Deutschland an einer US-Militärbasis. Wir kamen nach den Vereinigten Staaten zurück, als ich ein kleines Kind war. Ich lernte wirklich Deutsch, als ich in Hirten kam, wie ich mehrere Hunde importierte, so musste ich die Sprache lernen. Nicht fließend aber sein dort. (meine Rechtschreibung stinkt ..)

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
right on lol

i like english better anyway german screws up my mind i am learning to be an english teacher well going to be so yes should be good.
I have an english family but i was raised and born here so i am german and my mum is english and my dad is german and it is very confusing and i have a screwed up accent to hehe
Oh I am sorry.. Just playing with you and nice to speak the language.. Its been a while if you pardon my spelling once in a while.. lol

Millyhund

Ich lernte Deutsch als habend geboren gewesen in Deutschland an einer US-Militärbasis. Wir kamen nach den Vereinigten Staaten zurück, als ich ein kleines Kind war. Ich lernte wirklich Deutsch, als ich in Hirten kam, wie ich mehrere Hunde importierte, so musste ich die Sprache lernen. Nicht fließend aber sein dort. (meine Rechtschreibung stinkt ..)

Tun nicht sorge meine englisch ist ahhhhhhh haha ich haben zu übersetzen in meine kopf.

Millyhund

Oh I am sorry.. Just playing with you and nice to speak the language.. Its been a while if you pardon my spelling once in a while.. lol
Don't worry about it even though i know german deutsch whatever i like to umm speak in english better it is alot easier to say and stuff like that even though i do have to translate some stuff but nothing big really hmmmm yeahhh.
It is not sooo wordy if you know what i mean same with french that is why i don't know it haha.
Anna Mayer

Members online

No members online now.