Proud of Lucas (again)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yes Lucas did something to make me proud of him again. :p

I took the dogs to go running with me like I always do yesterday night. There wasn't anyone around except these boys I know. So I let Chloe off her leash cause she is such a good girl and stays with me the entire time. I usually leave Lucas on leash cause he doesn't stay with me otherwise, but I decided I would try letting him off his leash to see if he's learnt anything these past weeks. So I start going and they both know if I say "3....2....1....Bang!" that means we are going to run after bang. (I thought it was cute at the time :p ) So I did that and Lucas, Chloe and I start jogging. Both of them stayed with me and Lucas came to me whenever I told him he was getting to far away from me. I was really proud of him, but the real thing I'm proud of is the second lap we ran the boys decided to run with us.

Well they tried to run as fast as they could around the track (even though I ran longer further, but at a slower pace). They were trying to show off :rolleyes: lol. Anyways Lucas started after them as soon as they took off but stoped and slowed down so I could catch up and then looked at me like he was asking permission! I was soo proud of him, then I told him go ahead and he zoomed off but whenever I called him he came directly to me! I was really proud of him, usually he would just keep going or doing whatever he was doing and ignore me, but he was listening very good!! :) And he stayed on the path the entire time, not once did he detour to the grass!

Anyways, he was a good boy and so was Chloe (of course LOL).

Members online

No members online now.