The Venting Thread

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I have been thinking a lot these last few days about my life and my current situation and I am stuck at a crossroads and it is a very unhappy place to be :(

darkchild16

We are Home.
I'm so sick of living in a small community right now.
Jeremy got the transfer that he has been wanting for money AND personal reasons and now the personal reasons seem to be overlapping into the store he wants to transfer too. All kinds of things are being said by ALL kinds of people. Including people that have NO horse in the race. (one of his coworkers mothers!?!?!?!) I swear people say WOMEN are gossips and **** starters. The crap we are going through right now is all being started by MALES!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
You may have already mentioned it in another thread, but is there any reason you can't move in with Mike now? It would probably be cheaper, and you seem miserable with your current situation.
I realize after I posted that how bad it sounded. I was having a night off and just having a few drinks - was in a very good mood and wasn't drinking because I was depressed. But then after I was already a few drinks in something happened to put me in a bad mood and I could not shake it. Woke up this morning and was still in a PO mood because I went to bed in a bad mood and still felt unsettled.

So drinking when in a bad mood = bad. Drinking and then having something that happens to put you in a bad mood = bad, too.

But to answer your question, we decided against moving in together because of the animals. Too many in too small of a space. Three dogs, plus a ferret, plus a hamster, plus two rats in a tiny one bedroom will cause more stress than its worth, especially when said rat escapes from her cage and said ferret needs out of cage time and 2/3 dogs don't like either rat or ferret.

I'm doing okay right now. Not great, but okay. And that will just have to suffice for right now.

darkchild16

We are Home.
my week is looking like
7 days of sick kids with diarrhea and a husband working 7 days. Also throw a holiday in there and we are talking all kinds of fun.

I'm just ready to cry. Savannah is NOT happy with anything and I can't blame her. She has a cold AND MRSA with meds that give her the runs and Morgan has MRSA and the runs, Bev is excited about Christmas already and I'm just not.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Chris is so irritated with Rage he has kind of a bad view of Plotts in general and really isn't on board with me getting another.

I gave up SO MUCH in terms of the dogs an especially this breed to move West, I am so upset by this.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Chris is so irritated with Rage he has kind of a bad view of Plotts in general and really isn't on board with me getting another.

I gave up SO MUCH in terms of the dogs an especially this breed to move West, I am so upset by this.
:( Did he say it just once, or is it something he is staunch on?

I'm sorry, that sucks ((((HUGS))))

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
:( Did he say it just once, or is it something he is staunch on?

I'm sorry, that sucks ((((HUGS))))
he's not against me EVER getting more, but this is a breed I want to be *really* involved with... my youngest is 5 and he wants to pick the next dog, so it'll be quite a while before I can get another, it looks like :( plus, I don't like when he's miserable, especially when it's something I love that makes him miserable, soooo...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
he's not against me EVER getting more, but this is a breed I want to be *really* involved with... my youngest is 5 and he wants to pick the next dog, so it'll be quite a while before I can get another, it looks like :( plus, I don't like when he's miserable, especially when it's something I love that makes him miserable, soooo...
I'm sorry, that's so hard :(
Liz doesn't even sway his thinking? Meeting more people friendly Plotts?

You might try telling him that, since Plotts are out, you think you'll start raising Filas ;)

That should shift his thinking on Plotts :rofl1:

Grab

Who would be miserable regarding their SO's dog? Unless the dog is routinely pooping on their head or something, lol.

Today's vent: I work with one of those "I'm extra awesome, behold my opinion on all things" people. She's decided that, because she wants to eventually pay for her wedding (she's not engaged yet, but if they're both seemingly ok with this, whatever) she needs all the hours in the world. She usually gets at least 36, same as most everyone else. She decided this isn't enough and made a stink at our last meeting.

Every year it is slow around the holidays, so we've had a few slow days the past two weeks. She convinced the owner of the clinic that we must be overstaffed, so they sent a tech to work as a receptionist from now on. This will leave us with two openers most days, which is really understaffed.Meanwhile, we have like 8 receptionists...who has 8 receptionists ?! This means we'll have to come in at 6 most days (we come in later if we're adequately staffed and/or don't have a lot of animals). We are not allowed overtime at all, which will mean anyone who comes in for their shifts early (as she often does) will eventually have to leave early at some point lest they go over hours. Which will leave us a person short. Particularly this week when it is a holiday week. When told of this, she said "Well, it's good that she is going up front. She's not reaching her potential as a tech"... :rolleyes: Mind you, this is the person who tried to say that, because she always signs up for two holidays per season (we are only required to do one) that she should, whenever she has kids, be exempt from doing anymore holidays. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I am always flabbergasted that someone who cannot spell "bowl" has any clout, opinion wise. This is not even a head tech...

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
You might try telling him that, since Plotts are out, you think you'll start raising Filas ;)

That should shift his thinking on Plotts :rofl1:
I'm sorry, that's so hard :(
Liz doesn't even sway his thinking? Meeting more people friendly Plotts?
He might like the idea of Filas... he may not realize they're very different than Corsos, he loved his Corso.

And he likes Liz... everyone likes Liz... he doesn't like that we can't seem to get her reliably housetrained. She had never stepped foot in a house until I bought her at 4, and she won't go while we're around, but she'll pee in a crate while we're gone, will pee on the floor if we leave her... I usually just leave her outside but it is mildly irritating.

Grab

you may not have seen my post in the training section... she routine roars and lunges at him :(
Ohh, well that's sad :( I still wouldn't write off an entire breed though for the behavior of one. Particularly if I'd met others that weren't such stinkers.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OH good grief....

I'm PMSing hard right now lol. We are watching Sofia the First (on Disney JR) and when Sofia gets into trouble and needs help and then Cinderella appears... I almost burst into tears LOL. I'm a sap anyway but come on lol.

the bad news is... that means aunt Flow will be in town just in time for our trip. Why is it I can never have a vacation without my period? lol EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Thanks a lot children , I love it when you share , EXCEPT for the germs and Flu Virus.
This week has been hell , i am on the last 12 hour day for this week and every night I have had less then 3 hours sleep. most less then 1. Because the girls have been so sick.
Now I am getting ready to go on my off week , i wake feel horrid.

Thats is thanksgiving will be pizza. i am not cooking sick.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
My work is completely ignoring my availability which means i can't sign up for any classes or practice times at the barn for agility.

My job hunt also has not been fruitful =(

Members online

No members online now.