It's been a while...

milos_mommy

Hey everyone, it's been almost a year since I've been on Chaz :yikes:

As many of you know last fall I was struggling a lot with my health, was thought to be having seizures, was suffering from severe endometriosis and reacting badly to medications for it, and my depression/anxiety was acting up.

By November, I was hellishly unwell. I don't remember all that much of November and December. I was blacking out consistently, broke toes and cracked my shin falling during seizures, and had to move back in with my parents because I was so unwell...I barely remember that. Zach left me...I barely remember that, either. I started taking medications repeatedly and mixing them because I was too confused to remember what I had been taking. I was hospitalized for overdosed three times in January. There was a mix-up at the hospital, and I was not assigned a doctor, I laid, drugged up and delusional, in a hospital bed for three days and given ridiculously high doses of a highly addictive and dangerous anti-anxiety medication (benzodiazapenes). When I was finally sent home, I went into withdrawal...the withdrawal of benzos is the only withdrawal that can be deadly aside from alcohol withdrawal, considered far worse than heroin withdrawal.

After 2 weeks of not being able to hold down food, I was extremely emaciated, and then had a horrific seizure and tried to drink antifreeze to end it. I have no recollection of this. After I got to the hospital and was treated for starvation and given hemodialysis and anti-poison, I went into the psychiatric ward for a whole month. I was diagnoses with bipolar. I spent the next month in full-time outpatient care.

I'm doing a lot...A LOT better now. I went back to school and work (both part-time) in August. I'm still living with my parents and brother (and Milo and Benji :cool:), and probably will stay here, or at least close by, for another year or so at least. I found a pit bull rescue here to volunteer with ;). I'm lonely and bored because I have no friends here and it's not Manhattan, but it's not so bad.

So....how have you all been?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Holy CRAP!

First, ((((((HUGS)))))

I was worried when you kinda just fell off the face of the earth, I'm so happy that you are doing better!

yoko

I had been wondering where you were :O

I'm so glad you are doing much better!!

Dekka

Just try me..
WOW!! Glad you made it though! Welcome back, and glad to hear you are doing well now.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I was just thinking about you yesterday. Sorry to hear of all the crap you've been through, glad to see you back and doing better :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
o_O

I am so glad to see you back!! I hope things continue to go upwards for you!

Doberluv

OMG...you poor thing. You've been through hell and back. I'm so glad you're doing better now and lots of heart felt hope that you'll continue to improve until you're where you should be. I'm so very sorry you went through such a terrible time.

It is so nice that you're here. I hope you stick around and keep us up to date on your progress. I'm glad you have your life back and that volunteering, your job, and school sounds like it will keep you busy, which is a really good sign.

Welcome back and lots of good vibes heading your way. (((hugs))) :)

JacksonsMom

Wow, ((hugs)) Glad to see you again!

My stepmoms best friend's daughter who is 17 just went through something very very similar. It's awful when you can't control your own self, or even remember things, etc. I'm sorry you went through it but sooo glad you're feeling better!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
sorry you have been through so much--glad to hear that you are doing better now--you've been missed around here. ((HUGS))--stay strong!

ACooper

Milo! I was worried about why I hadn't seen you for so long!!! No joke, I was just on your profile page YESTERDAY checking dates, lol....go see. So weird!

So glad you are getting back to normal and getting your health back ((((((hugs)))))) and especially awesome you are able to be back here :)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Holy cow...what a rough year :(

Nice to see you back and happy that you are much better!

Romy

Taxiderpy
(((tonsofhugs)))

I was totally just thinking about you the other day, hoping you were okay. Sooo glad you came through that ordeal all right. And you're back! Yay!

Taqroy

(((hugs))) I've been wondering about you! I'm so glad to hear that everything is okay now, but I'm sorry it was such a rough path getting here.

Members online

No members online now.