Hello from Ohio

Goldie57

Hello, all! We have a black Lab mix (short legs--maybe Corgi?) and a white Arctic wolf/Husky mix (think "polar bear"). I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and learn alot from the forums.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Welcome to chaz!! :) Id love to see pictures of both your dogs!

Im guessing you love goldens? lol

Goldie57

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm really going to enjoy my time here.

We had a Golden Retriever, Peaches, at the time we brought Molly home as a ball of white fluff. I've loved Goldens ever since, and plan to look for a senior Golden after we lose 14-year-old Molly--to provide a retirement home for a homeless Golden Girl.

Molly grew up into our big white Arctic wolf hybrid (with a bit of Husky) who is great with people but not fond of other dogs. She loved to "mush" down the street, pulling my son on roller blades.

Molly and Peaches were inseparable. She took Peaches's death even harder than we did, I think.

After Peaches died, Molly was devastated. We found an ad in the paper for a dog that had been hit by a car and left to die, but was rescued by a kind lady who was looking for a new home for the fully recovered dog. Our lonesome Molly took to Shadow (a sweet girl) right away, and they've been buddies ever since.

And that's my family! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and your canine families, too.

Members online

No members online now.