R.I.P. Polka Spot

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I can't believe I'm typing this. Our baby bunny is gone. I'm really too upset to type everything up, it just now happened, but long story short, Violet somehow got into our room... Maybe we shouldn't have tried having a rabbit in the same house as a dog with such high prey drive.... I thought we could keep her safe and I failed. I'm still in shock, I'm bawling and extremely upset, and I can't believe this. We have no idea how she got into our room, the door was shut, but I guess it doesn't matter now. I know it isn't her fault, and I'm not upset with her, but my heart is still broken, and it's going to take me a long time to get over this. I became extremely attached to this little rabbit and she is gone. We buried her in the backyard. Rest in peace, Polka Spot. I miss you and I love you.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thank you guys so much. I am still I'm shock. Every time I think about it I get a sick feeling in my stomach. My eyes are still burning from crying so much. I'm so heartbroken, I hate this so much. I got REALLY attached to her...my sister and I and our friend had just been playing with her not long before and we were talking about how she was so perfect and sweet and how much we loved her. And now this. I can't stand even thinking about it but its impossible not to. I just hate this... (((HUGS))) back to you guys, thank you again. :(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm so sorry. :( (((hugs)))

I had something similar happen to a Guinea Pig of mine. The pigs were running around on the floor for some out of cage time and Dameon managed to break out of his cage and attack my little Lucy. He severely injured her and she passed away from her injuries/shock at the exotic animal vet the next morning. Broke my heart.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thank all you guys so much, I appreciate more than you know not getting any heat for what happened. I was worried about having Violet with a small animals but truly thought we could manage it, and it just...didn't happen. I can't even express the guilt and near depression I feel over this. Every time I think of her, I feel sick to my stomach and tear up (if not break down crying). I just hate that this happened. I've wanted a rabbit for SUCH a long time and I became VERY attached to this little girl. It breaks my heart into a billion pieces when I think about how I won't get to rub her between her ears, or feel her nudge my hand, or yell "POLKIE!" when she tries to sneak under the bed. I miss her. I wanted her so badly. I wish I had more time with her...

Members online

No members online now.