Stabbing by my house

Doberluv

Oh wow! I hope you don't use that bus station or any bus station at 2 a.m anymore!:yikes: That looks so deserted there. Whew! You have been lucky. That poor gal. I hope she recovers from her injuries soon. But I bet that attack will have a lasting affect. So scary and sad.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Oh no! I hope that poor girl recovers quickly :/

And you had better stay safe Jess, I won't be having you going and getting yourself in trouble

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I sadly use that bus stop every day I work :-o. It's on the main bus route for the city

You can see on the other side of the street from the bus stop, is a bike path and creek that I walk Rosey on frequently during the day. After dark you have to walk the main streets, because rapes and murders have been a real danger there.

The scariest part is, he guy must leave near, to know the area well enough to gt away. They had the dogs out looking for him last night too, and don't find him. I'm guessing she wasn't from around here.

Doberluv

Do you carry a pepper spray and a whistle or something to protect yourself? That sounds like a terrible area! Please be careful.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
The area is definitely not the best. However, I can say 100% that I never felt physically in danger in (what I can remember of) the 19 years I've lived here.

Until now.

I came home around 9 tonight... and I swear, EVERY person I passed was a bad guy. There was a car on the side of the road, waiting to pick somebody up, and I had called home as I passed by the car.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Monday, after work, my mom came and picked me up. Tomorrow, my dad will be there, and Thursdays I usually get a drive home from one of the dart players. Mondays, if my dad's not there, my boss' husband is willing to drive me home. SO, atleast for a while, I won't have to worry about bussing home

Members online

No members online now.