Gramps Fish sent me a package

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
HE had pmed me a few weeks ago that he was going to do this. SAid he saw Victor's video and liked what Victor did and wanted to send this to me.
It couldn't have come on a better day. A bright spot, a kindess in a very hard day. THank you so very much. If you all would like to see what he sent here is the link. I hope the pic is there.
--------------------from my pm from Gramps Fish
I snagged a digital image of Victor from a video you posted and put together a reduced-sized, low-resolution image of what the calendar would look like. If you wander over to Victor the Fund Raising Dog you can see the image.

(((HUGS))) I really like this.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Certainly was good timing. I think the calanders would make excellent presents because they really are nice quality. I hope he does well this Christmas.:)

JoeLacy

That was soooo sweet and I think really shows how much you are appreciated.

I liked the one in those eyeglasses holding the trick or treat pumpkin better, that was a priceless image! You know, the one you sent me that was in the newspaper.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
GRamps Fish took this one from his video. The pic with the glasses was taken by the KC STAR newspaper photographer and not one that I own. I love this one because I know what comes at the end of the video..that little wigggywaggy tail that means he is pleased.:) IT's a great wipe off board too i tried it in the corner to make sure it didn't leave lines like some do and it came off clean.

Members online