Lick n Crunch Carob Cookies

bogolove

I bought those today at the grocery store and they are made by Three Dog Bakery. They look like oreos but made with carob. I just gave one to Brady, and they must be good, because he started to chew in front of me, then he stopped and held it in his mouth and took it to a private spot in the living room away from the cat and I to eat it. He came back licking his chops and looking for more.

They must taste good. :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh no Brady, Max loves them too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the same ones when I was visiting my brother in Alabama and brought some home. They don't sell them in the stores up here.

bogolove

If you ever move here, we will really have to get them together. Wouldn't a picture of them together be just absolutely marvelous?! I would love that!

My girls loved them, we got them for them for Christmas of 2003. I admit I ate some, too, they're good! LOL

bogolove

Renee750il said:
You mean you haven't tasted one yet, Bogo? :p

LOL! You seem surprised that I have not tried them. ;) Granted, who can blame you for being surprised after all the treat tasting I have done in the past. ;) I was actually thinking of trying one, but decided it would be a lot funnier if my hubby came home and thought they were real cookies and ate one! I didn't even take them out of the package, so if he does eat one without reading it, it will be his own fault...right? LOL! Maybe partly mine for not telling him! :D

Members online

No members online now.