Walkers Christmas Present

ACooper

Oh I like that one Breeze :)

If all goes well, Phoebe and Orson will be getting a new sister! :D.........along with new toys and treats of course, LOL

AND.........I think Kevin ordered Orson a new Steelers collar/leash set!! whooot!

darkchild16

We are Home.
They need a new sister ;) Walker needs a new bro or sis but it will be a few months later and only have 2 legs LOL.

Hell prolly get a few cheap Walmart toys to destroy. too.

ACooper

PS........off topic, but wanted to say...........

If I haven't told you how nice it is to have you back around here........

It's REALLY nice to have you back around here!!

bubbatd

I'll make my trip to Good Will for stuffed animals .....Ollie and Granddogs .

darkchild16

We are Home.
Walker has finally made me ban stuffies for him. We came home last night after going to Hooters for dinner and the ENTIRE living room was covered with stuffing. And 3 carcasses. We were only gone at the MOST an hour.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Christmas???

Er...Ella has christmas practically once a week whenever I bring something home for her.

Hell, I'll stuff some of her old toys in her stocking and call it "MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU BALL OBSESSED FOOL. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER AND DO NOT CARE IF THESE ARE NEW ALL YOU KNOW IS YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN AGES!!"

:lol-sign:

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol we found soem santa bags in the supermarket the othr day, they have "SANTA PAWS" written on them and are inthe shape of a bone so we got them.
Gonna give Harry and mac a heap of toys, Buster gets a mix of chew toys and treats and Sophie will get a new collar and soem treats lol

I bought Charlie a frisbee today with some toys with it. I wanted to help out the humaine society and they where selling things at the mall. I will also probably get him a few stuffed animals and was considering a bigger dog bed.

Members online

No members online now.