The United Secret Santa - Who wants to join?

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Alrighty.. soo.. the people I have so far on my Secret Santa list are as follows;

Sunnierhawk0
Suzanne118
mrose_s
Angel_Chicken
Charliesmommy
Dekka
Kase
Gipsyqueen
~Jessie~
Jess2416
TheWonderPuppies
BostonBanker
Fruit bat
savethebulliedbreeds
yoko
LovemyKees
Zoom
Tucker&Me
PWCorgi
OC_Spirit
Red_ACD_for_me
Bubbatd
Mayasmydobe
Brattina88
SkarkyX
SummerRiot

So.. whom ever would like to participate in the Secret Santa - that is NOW a happy regular on Chaz..

Please PM me with this information;

Username:
Mailing address:
Dogs name:
Dogs breed:
Anything your dog CAN NOT have:
If you'd like insurance put onto your package:

We will be pairing people based on location to make shipping easier for some people.

If you dont care if you are paired with someone over seas please state that in your PM to me.

Deadline to sign up is October 6th.

I will PM you with your SS information(what they PM me) and then you can start your shopping!! :)

Any questions you can post in here or PM me.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
OK...
I'm going to PM all my people in the newbie Christmas swap and see if they want to join this one before I officially join.

I think neck sizes, collar type preference and colors preferred on your dog, should be added to the list of things people should PM.
And I think people should be EXACT about what they want/need, unless they TRULY are NOT picky.:D

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I dont think people need to be exact on what they want/need as its Christmas.. not a "Drive" for the needy lol
If think that you get what your given.. you should have to request/demand certain ideas ;)
but the collar size thing might not be a bad thing to add onto the list.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
No, I know it's not a drive for the needy. I didn't mean to present it as that.
I just like to be able to get people stuff they like and I don't want to get them something that they'll be like, "EW." with, you know?

It doesn't matter, though.:D

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Last year, we made a "request" thread for people who would like to request certain items etc..

We'll do the same this year - makes things easier ;)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Now our list is;

Sunnierhawk0
Suzanne118
mrose_s
Angel_Chicken
Charliesmommy
Dekka
Kase
Gipsyqueen
~Jessie~
Jess2416
TheWonderPuppies
BostonBanker
Fruit bat
savethebulliedbreeds
yoko
LovemyKees
Zoom
Tucker&Me
PWCorgi
OC_Spirit
Red_ACD_for_me
Bubbatd
Mayasmydobe
Brattina88
SkarkyX
SummerRiot
sparks19 and puckstop31
malmo
Bscotch
MafiaPrincess
Chewbacca
Verderben

Lemme know if I have missed anyone ;)

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Ok, I owe an explanation here, because I have gotten some PMs from a number of people who matter to me, so I will post my stock answer here, so you understand why I do not join in on Christmas Forum Gift Giving of any kind.

I stopped joining these kinds of things two years ago. You see, I belong to several cat forums as well as two regional political forums. Secret santa became a chore and a pain in the butt and the wallet. Then there were the forum members who sent me gifts on their own, and then I felt obligated to do the same. It snowballed year by year until finally it wasn't fun. As time went on, it started to cost me more to participate in forum Christmas than it cost me for my family! I made up my mind then that I would stop all of this, and if I didn't participate in one forum gift-exchange, I would not participate in any for the sake of fairness. Life is a lot more peaceful for me at Christmas time now. I despise shopping for Christmas, I am one of those anal retentive people who want to find just the right thing until I go borderline insane. If somebody sends me something I feel compelled to send something back! The secret santa and forum gift giving thing turned out to be a problem for me both in time and in money. While it's nothing to participate in one, it can be a real drag participating in many. If I capitulate here at Chaz, it would be unfair to the long time posters I have known elsewhere. So please don't think I don't care. I just don't care to get caught up in all this gift giving just because it's Christmas. Knowing some of you is a gift unto itself. One day I will bundle up Tosca and mail her to one of you if she doesn't stop honking and moaning at 3 AM.

Signed,
Grinch, But A Nice Grinch

Emmalee

Aww I want to join but I won't be here for Christmas.. I'll be at my parents and I don't think they want their address posted on the web :(

Could I still send someone a e-gift like a video made out of their dogs pictures?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i am not on there ....i put my name in...sulks sulks sulks

Members online