Hello dog lovers!!!

bichongal

just wanted to introduce myself, i dont have a pup yet but will in 2 weeks and man i wish i would have thought of this forum sooner!!!! i cant wait to meet everyone and share exciting pooch stories!!!!! ;)

Tbecker48

Hello and welcome to the baord. This is a great place. What kind of dog are you getting?

bichongal

hi and thanks!!!! i have put my eposite on a bichon frise puppy today!!! im excited shes a doll!!! :D i cant wait the 2 weeks till i can bring her home!!!!!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome and congrats on your new puppy. I have a feeling the next 2 weeks are going to be very long while you wait to get her. Have you picked out any names yet? Please keep us updated on her arrival and do post pics when she comes!

bichongal

i cant believe how slow these days are going even with me busy!!!!! oh yes i have tons of names ill have to post a vote on them, but probly should have pics of her up first.... hope i can figure out how LOL!!! not just on here i had trouble just getting them on my computer last time... well see. thanks and nice to "meet" everyone! :p

Members online

No members online now.