If you could only have one breed...

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
For the rest of your life, no changes, which would it be? I'm torn between Malinois and Border Collies.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I'm going to cheat and say mutts. :)

But seriously? I mean, I love border collies. But at the same time I'd be sad to only have them...luckily I don't have to pick.

BostonBanker

If it had to be a pure breed - border collies. They come the closest to my ideal.

If it is a valid choice, mixed breeds. I can build my ideal with them ;)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Flatcoats.
With BCs a close second.

That said, the rest of my life is (hopefully) a long time...so who knows how that'd work out.

Labradors probably, though it is cheating a bit between the big open water goose dogs the upland pointing labs and the 3+ colors.

crazedACD

Oh no..that's tough. I'd have to personally experience a few more of the breeds I know I want. At this point...I'd probably stick with ACDs.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Oh no..that's tough. I'd have to personally experience a few more of the breeds I know I want. At this point...I'd probably stick with ACDs.
That's my thought, I have to stick with what I know fits me, I really love a lot of breeds and want to try several but in this scenario a shepherd, of some variety, would be the safest bet. ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I have no idea. I definitely don't want to be without more papillons but yet I can't do everything I want with papillons either. But I can't see myself without the little buggers.

Papillons and then mid size herder for me. I can't choose just one of the herding breeds either, I love so many of them. I hope to try a few.

Members online