P'etiquette Handmade Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses

Hi Everyone

I wanted to introduce myself and my business, P'etiquette. I launched P'etiquette at the beginning of this year when I grew tired of not being able to find a collar that was just that little bit different anywhere. I decided to start making my own, and when people started asking where I bought it from, I decided to start selling them.

I use high quality leathers, which I hand dye to a number of vibrant colours. I then use Swarovski crystals and pearls, semi-precious gemstones, and other beads sourced from around the world to create collars, leads and harnesses which I'm really proud of.

The website address is Designer Dog Collars, Luxury Leather Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses please feel free to have a look around and see if there is anything you like. If you can't find exactly what you need, then you can use the commission a collar page to request a collar made to your specific design.

If you take a look at the Customer Quotes page you'll be able to read some of the reviews from my customers.

Below is a very small selection of what's on offer at P'etiquette.

I hope you like the collars, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Geoff

Saeleofu

They are pretty, but it sucks that you're only here to advertise. I'd rather buy from an active member than a spammer.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Is it really spam since this is the appropriate section of the forum for advertising pet related products and this is a legitimate business?

I dunno, I get when it really is spam, but people have to build their businesses somehow.

Saeleofu

To me, if they're only posting ONE message, and that one message is an advertisement, it's spam.

If they were to actually participate in the forums, I wouldn't consider it spam. But it doesn't seem to be the intentions of the OP to actually participate. I guess we'll find out.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
It is not spam in the slightest. It is advertising in the appropriate section with appropriate merchandise. So what if they only post once. I come here to look for dog products and that is what I found. :)

Members online

No members online now.