Chat not working

Kayota

The chat room, like the website iSketch.net, no longer works on my computer. When I try to enter it simply says "Error connecting to server. Please try again in a few minutes." I would like to know how to fix this problem. The people at iSketch.net were not helpful.

Have you tried a different browser? Some things work with some browsers but not others. Another thing to consider is browser add-ons, like the ones for Firefox. Some add-ons cause weird conflicts. If you are using Firefox and recently put on any new add-ons try temporarily disabling them. Does the chat here use java? If so it might be that you need a java update.

Perhaps someone will come along with more specific answers, but that's all I can think of currently. Not sure how the chat function works here at Chaz, but I have never tried it. Just not much of a fan of chatrooms any where, prefer forums.

noludoru

Bored Now.
The chat room, like the website iSketch.net, no longer works on my computer. When I try to enter it simply says "Error connecting to server. Please try again in a few minutes." I would like to know how to fix this problem. The people at iSketch.net were not helpful.
I've gotten that loads of times - are you sure your connection is good?

And it's giving me the same 'invalid username and password' message.

Kayota

This is totally the wrong thread to do it in but for some reason I can't find the new thread button any more, can you please help? I feel awfully stupid now XD

EDIT: Apparently the forum is totally messed up in Firefox. What the crap D:

Members online

No members online now.