Shadow

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Shadow was my room mate, Lizz's dog. She was a gorgeous old spitz/corgi (?) mix. She was stunning, and looked exactly like a Finnish spitz only with short corgi like legs. I met her a few times, she was a very sweet little girl. I never understood the name since she was a fluffy little orange dog, but I think Lizz named her when she was young. She'd had her nearly as long as I'd had Nikki.

Wednesday, Shadow accidentally escaped the front door and wandered in the road. She was hit and they rushed her to the vet. Since she was old and had some severe injuries and many health concerns due to her age she was put down. Lizz is taking it kind of hard, Shadow passed away only a few hours before she made it home for Thanksgiving, so she never got to say goodbye to her childhood friend. Summer and Chloe (Chuck's pit bull) are doing their best to comfort her with many doggy kisses.

Run free little girl.

Dekka

Just try me..
Awww ((((HUGS)))) for your friend. I am sure Shadow knew how loved she was....

How Sad.

I was away at College when my childhood dog was PTS... it is very sad not to get to say goodbye especially because most kids growing up form special attachments to their "friends".

I hope your roommate finds some peace knowing Shadow had many good years.

Members online