Chaz Moms and Moms-to-Be Chat (everyone welcome)

Paige

Let it be
Lol at least no one asked to fry up your placenta!

My boyfriends son's mom said in front of Briggs "I do t understand why you Want anything to do with that retarded kid."

Am I ever happy my baby doesn't know words.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Lol at least no one asked to fry up your placenta!

My boyfriends son's mom said in front of Briggs "I do t understand why you Want anything to do with that retarded kid."

Am I ever happy my baby doesn't know words.
Wow. That comment practically justifies violence.

Stupid bitch!

milos_mommy

Paige, I'm sorry ((hugs)). It takes a really strong person not to rip someone's throat out over a comment like that.

And quite frankly, I'm really surprised ANYONE wants anything to do with such a horrid woman...

Barbara!

Paige that's awful. I wouldn't have been able to keep my cool about something like that. What a nasty person.

Update on the bump:

Finally managed to get an appointment and Ryland is weighing in at almost 7 lbs! He is in the 82nd percentile for weight, but it's because he is LONG! I'm not at all surprised. I'm 6'2", his biological father is 6'3", and my Dad is 6'5". I know my families traits tend to be very dominant and I'm confident he will come out a spitting image of his grandfather, which is exactly what I want, honestly. We also throw big babies. I was 9 lbs. Biological father was 10. My Dad was 10+.

Full term. Holy crap. I hope desperately that he stays in until his due date. He is already turned in the right position... Head down, face to my back. I'm producing a good amount of colostrum and I get contractions almost daily. The doctor used the phrase "any day now"... I really hope he waits until the end of June. We are moving into a new apartment on the 22nd! Ugh!

Paige, I would have lost it. Big time.

Good luck Barbara! You'll do great. If Everleigh's birth taught me anything, it's to stay calm and be flexible about your expectations. Nothing turned out how we thought it would with her.

Paige

Let it be
Her and I had it out last night. Without going into too much detail I have her kids 5 days a week. She is nothing but a nasty bully who craps her pants when her ex doesn't jump at her word to do things her way. I hope she gets fired from her line of work (child and youth worker) because no one needs such a negative nancy around their kids.

Rotten to the core. Now she wants to "talk things through in person like adults" and I need to aparently get over that comment. Hell nah lady.

Barbara!

Is it normal for me to be able to shoot colostrum a few inches? Saw some on my nipple, applied a little pressure to get that little but out and wipe it away, and it shot out! A lot! What the heck.

Barbara!

Is diarrhea AND vomiting something to be concerned about in pregnancy? I just woke up and had the worst diarrhea I have EVER had, and then I threw up once. I'm drinking loads of water to keep hydrated.

Paige

Let it be
Both 100% normal. I could shoot it across the room long at 4 months preggo with briggy and was crapping my brains out at random times during both pregnancies. Especially before babies. On a brighter note I didnt crap while pushing

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Both 100% normal. I could shoot it across the room long at 4 months preggo with briggy and was crapping my brains out at random times during both pregnancies. Especially before babies. On a brighter note I didnt crap while pushing
Did you specifically ask if you did? Because they are super discreet if it does happen, many people never know lol

jenv101

Bite Club
You probably already know this Allison, but warm compress or shower while massaging the ducts and then nursing right after and doing deep compressions while she feeds usually works. It can hurt but worth it to get them cleared up. I've only had to deal with that a couple of times so far.

You probably already know this Allison, but warm compress or shower while massaging the ducts and then nursing right after and doing deep compressions while she feeds usually works. It can hurt but worth it to get them cleared up. I've only had to deal with that a couple of times so far.

Thanks Jen :) I think I caught it early enough. I nursed her every 1.5-2 hours yesterday on that side and pumped the other side as needed and I can already feel it resolving.

Paige

Let it be
Yes I did HAHAHA

I thought it was hilarious that its the only socially acceptable time to poop in front of people as an adult. I was actaully sad I didn't.

:lol-sign:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I asked hubby if I did and he said he honestly doesn't know. When it was pushing time he was up by my head being moral support and helping with my legs (helping me not kick doc in the brain lol by accident of course) and he didn't see anything below the belt until she was crowning and at that point the docs hands were there and then her head was there and there was no noticing anything else.

milos_mommy

Still no baby...I wasn't that anxious for the baby to get here but I'm 2 days past my due date now, my family and his/her dad are all crazy impatient, and now I'm having a lot of contractions and I'm reallllyyyy hoping they're for real this time.

Members online

No members online now.