Today is National Margarita Day!!

LindaJD

I love Margaritas. I was sitting on the couch in my favorite Pj's when my husband sent me an e-mail announcing it was national Margarita day and did I want to celebrate. I replied " Does a bear $**** in the woods?" ( I am a classy broad don't ya know). He picked me up and we went to a new place around here called Margarita's, ordered the house Margarita's and they weren't that good, so we had to order another just to make sure. Each one seemed to be better than the one before it! No actual point to this story except to say Happy Margarita Day!!

Doberluv

LOVE IT! It sounds like you and your hubby had a great night out!

I never knew about national margarita day. I think everyone should get the day off like they do for any other day of remembrance or thanks. ;)

Happy birthday Lil. Did you have margaritas? :)

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
LOVE IT! It sounds like you and your hubby had a great night out!

I never knew about national margarita day. I think everyone should get the day off like they do for any other day of remembrance or thanks. ;)

Happy birthday Lil. Did you have margaritas? :)
Sangrias. Next year, though . . . calling a cab and having those Margaritas!

B

Backward_Cinderella

AWESOME! I'm gonna celebrate it belatedly and spend all day drunk.

-_-
/oneofthosemornings

LindaJD

I think you should get the day after Margarita day off. I kind of have a headache today.
Next year on Margarita day I will toast your birthday!

JessLough

Love My Mutt

I love Margaritas. I was sitting on the couch in my favorite Pj's when my husband sent me an e-mail announcing it was national Margarita day and did I want to celebrate. I replied " Does a bear $**** in the woods?" ( I am a classy broad don't ya know). He picked me up and we went to a new place around here called Margarita's, ordered the house Margarita's and they weren't that good, so we had to order another just to make sure. Each one seemed to be better than the one before it! No actual point to this story except to say Happy Margarita Day!!
That's generally true for most alcohol :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.