Do all breeders make their dogs breed like this?

How to Restrain a female so the male can mount
Hold her head in the crook of your armpit
Hold very tight it immobilizes her
In hard cases I put a leash on them and sit on it to keep her more restrained
If her head is low she has a harder time sitting down
Use your left hand to pull her tail to the side
Your right hand goes under her belly and at the same time you hold her vulva apart for penatration
To intice the male wiggle her rear end
Try to be quiet, so you do not upset the male and keep your arms out of his way
Now with your third arm. I want you to guide the male in
Once you feel him enter her with your fingers and he will have a smother faster rhythm
Than I want you to hold his butt in tight.( this is helpful when the males are much smaller not in larger breeds)
This is a lot of work. This part may last 30 minutes and I am usually in a sweat by now.
My body is contantly straining to hold her still and help him aim.
While I am doing this as stud service for the owner of a bitch, The bitch's owner doesnt really understand their role, to just sit still and be quiet.
Instead thats when the owner starts asking questions about why I chose the color of my curtains.

http://www.debbiejensen.com/mating.html

bubbatd

Not the way I did it ! When the female is ready she practically throws her rear end into the male's face and moves her tail to one side. After mounting and penitration the male " does his thing " ( sort of a dance!) which results in the tie.( 5 minutes ) The next step is the most important which you left out. That is helping the male to dismount caefully she neither he nor the female get injured. This results with the dogs ending up butt to butt for 15 to 20 minutes until she releases and his penis grows smaller. This is the only time I might have to hold the female as if she tries to pull loose, both could be injured.

bubbatd

P.S. I just realized this may have supposed to be a funny post...re-read and say the " third hand" bit. I'm not amused.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hasn't this lady posted here before and was trying to get in an argument with Mordy about how FRR is a better food than Innova/EVO?

Sounds to me like she's trying to breed before her b*tch is receptive.

bubbatd

Zoom , I think you hit the nail on the head ! But for the woman having a site and saying this got my goat ! I've only bred goldens, so will back off if smaller breeds needs all she says. I never " forced" my females ...or males.

No I have never Force Bred either.I have had to direct the male briefly but than all was great.I also hold one during the tie to make sure The female and male dont get injured.Usually the female is mounting the male by the time she is ready lol.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Zoom said:
Hasn't this lady posted here before and was trying to get in an argument with Mordy about how FRR is a better food than Innova/EVO?

Sounds to me like she's trying to breed before her b*tch is receptive.
Sure does sound that way to me, too. I have seen bitches in season that are ready to accept a male -- no way would they need to be forced like that. I can see in some cases where it would help to gently hold her still but to completely immobilize her??

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I would never do that like grammy said when a bitch is ready she practically throws her rear at the male. If a bitch is nervouse or does not want to be bred I do not press the subject and seperate them and try again later. This is in my eyes cruel and odd but is common.

Richie12345

that seems... kinda... yeah... that's kinda wierd in my opinion, I don't really think they need that much help to through the motion. This is the first time I've heard of force breeding.... wierd

R

rottiegirl

OK, this lady says shes a Imperial Shih Tzu breeder, but there is no such thing as "imperial". She sounds like a fad breeder to me.

bubbatd

Well , at least I guess I'm not all wet. I've never had a female that wasn't " ready" at the time. Yes, there were many times when they tease and circle, but on male's approaching ,sit down. When they're ready they're ready. I had one b*tch in for breeding about the 10th day and didn't until the 19th !

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I agree with everyone on this one..
You should never had to restraint a female the way this person described for breeding unless of course she was aggresive, in which case - why the hell would you breed her!!

When we bred the Shelties, we only had to help the male the first few times, and then he thought he was a "pro". and NEVER had we had to restrain the female.. as Grams said... they are ready and show it.

bubbatd

Summer...LOL!!! Isn't it a riot when your male does his 1st !! He just stays there and says... Oh oh , now what in h*ll do I do !? Once you show him the leg over bit , he looks at you and says...gee, why didn't I think of that. I also agree with the female aggression bit. But, as I said, I've only bred goldens and they and shelties are of the same temperment. I had a lot of people who lost their shelties who switched to goldens and the reverse as they thought they could never replace their lost baby.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Isn't it a riot when your male does his 1st !! He just stays there and says... Oh oh , now what in h*ll do I do !?
LMAO omg I know eh!! haha We had one male, who thought that getting on her from the side was how ya did it lmao!! poor boy lol Soo mixed up with all the fur he had to deal with hahaha

We are more then likely actually getting a Golden puppy in the beginning of next year(omg, 4 dogs!). A friend of ours has this just amazingly well put together Golden, i'll have to post a picture of him for you. his name is "Quest". Shes going for his CH title, hes in Obedience, is training in agility and does tracking work! Such a smart boy too.. complete ball obsession though! haha

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I talked to a co-worker of mine who used to breed champion Yorkies and she said the only holding she did was to make sure the female didn't try to take off suddenly and break the male. There was no sweating or holding open of anything involved. So I stick by my original answer of "she's breeding before the female is ready."

Members online

No members online now.