Lab mix, sable merle mix, something mix, boxer boy and cats

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This a new dog named Drake. He is so sweet and gentle, and loves to lean on you. Noludoru and I had to lure him out of the kennels with cheese as he at first refused to go outside! But he got braver as we walked him around and he got pets from people. Drake is well behaved and just awesome, he will surely be somebody's heart dog.

*Yawn* see my pretty teethies

You gots cheese?

This is Lilith (yes FOHA also has a Frasier). Umm I guess she's a something mix, lol. I was thinking she could be a Dutch Shepherd, but they have different coats than that, don't they? Lilith is a sweetheart, but unfortunately she has Lymes Disease. Her heart wants to run and play, but her painful limbs won't let her. Lilith doesn't let it get her down though, she's still quite a cheerful soul.

Body shot

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Big smiles!

And here's Freckles, so named because the merle on his snout looks like Freckles! He's a happy sort, he'll be fun companion for some lucky family. Noludoru tells me that his coloring is sable merle.

Sniffing Daisy

This is Zeke, new boxer boy. Very sweet and friendly. Won't be at FOHA long. ;-)
See him in his bony glory.

2 More

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Zeke and Me

And here's the cats, Hokie and Tiger Lilly. They came from the same hoarding situation as the rex mixes I posted a while ago.

1 More

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Beautiful dogs and cute little kittens! All of the dogs are absolutly gorgeous..
I really am looking forward to these pictures every time..

Members online

No members online now.