New Horsemen pictures! Lots!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
In response to numerous requests, here are my loveable Horsemen of the Apocalypse! I took these when we were playing outside. Pardon the courtyard, I know it's in need of a good spring cleaning.

Here's my handsome Zeus.

Look at the size of that tongue! I can't get over how much gray Zeus has now. He's not even three years old yet.

Here's my little chaos demon, looking cute.

And looking quite pleased with himself.

More...

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
You know, as much as I post about the mischief these two get into, they are overall very well-behaved, well-mannered dogs. If I may brag a tiny bit, they're both good dogs. I get complimented a lot on their behavior. But I have no clue where that impish streak comes in. *sigh*

Here they are in a sit/stay. LOL, Voodoo can never sit like a normal dog. He always has his hind legs flailing in all directions.

And a down/stay.....

"Dude, your breath stinks! And get that tongue away from me!"

I think this picture is just freakin' cute.

Random shot of Voodoo attacking a tug toy.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
And here are a few shots of a bit of play.

Holy cow! Look how big Voodoo has gotten! I swear he gets a little bigger every time I post pictures. It's been almost a year since we found him; you'd think he'd stop growing at some point.

Zeus laying the smackdown.

Sideswipe on the straightaway.

Tug. It does a body good.

END!!

I almost feel a little silly about how EXCITED I got when I saw the title of this thread....should tell you something about how deprived we were feeling for Horsemen pictures!;)

I love the tonsil shots and that one where they're laying together....so adorable. I can't believe how much bigger Voodoo looks than I remember...next to Zeus that is. They're some mighty handsome boys!!:)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Awwwwww :D Hooray.....Zeus and Voodoo pics....I love that last one....They are both sooo handsome...I love seeing their pics...

Dreeza

I almost feel a little silly about how EXCITED I got when I saw the title of this thread....should tell you something about how deprived we were feeling for Horsemen pictures!;)
haha, i was seriously just about to post the exact same thing...! I was so happy to see pics!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Thanks, all. I know I've been bad about posting no pictures. Sorry! LOL, I'll try to keep posting more if it makes everyone happy.

Julie

I am back again.
Nice Pics.... Voodoo looks bigger than Zeus in those pictures! :yikes:
He looked so small compared to Zeus when you got him. Nice seeing them!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Voodoo *is* bigger than Zeus now, weightwise. Zeus is still the taller one, but not by much. I guess I should stop calling Voodoo the little dog, LOL.

Kase

Awww great actions shots :D. Voodoo and Zeus are so handsome and the second pic of Zeus is lovely!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, what great pics! Wow, that tongue is long! I'm glad you posted so many; it's great seeing them.

Members online

No members online now.