What things do you do to be more 'green'

Torch

How does one play beer pong without disposable cups?
I have some cheap-o reusable plastic drink glasses I bought at Kroger a couple of years ago. Some promo they were doing for football season and tailgating. I got 12 for $25. They're like a bigger version of a solo cup. We love them and they work great for beer pong :)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I have some cheap-o reusable plastic drink glasses I bought at Kroger a couple of years ago. Some promo they were doing for football season and tailgating. I got 12 for $25. They're like a bigger version of a solo cup. We love them and they work great for beer pong :)
Hahaha you're awesome for entertaining my question and I like your answer. Good to know! :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I do what is cheap and convenient, pretty sure there is nothing "green" happening in this house!

Lyzelle

I do what is cheap and convenient, pretty sure there is nothing "green" happening in this house!
Yah, this. We keep the heat high, don't recycle, I choose plastic at the grocery store, I take forever long showers and baths, lights are pretty much always on...so on so forth. I buy organic sometimes? I do re-use the plastic bags as poop bags, though.

Members online