Dog Amber Alert, SC, NC, and surrounding States.

ACooper

I am sending prayers she will be found at the HS.......Oh how I pray they didn't give her to some of their crack head friends!

swabby

Here is the latest, for those that don't want to wade thru "pirates":

3 people went to jail. Not even for the fj60 yet....

I believe dss is taken the toddler. Lexy was not In the house. 6 of us searched the woods. She did not get buried there.

The 60 has a nice dent, broken back window. They could not figure out how to shift it with out linkage. The Ash tray is missing, tools,gun all gone. Tuffy consul is beat, but fixable.

Have a lead on Lexy. Working on it now. I will post more details later. I have to try and get her back. She had been at that house a week ago. Not now.

Building and codes is going to condemn the trailer more than Likely. They have been called.

I said at the start of this, someone stole the wrong truck with a dog inside.

joce

God I hope he finds her! How frustrating. I don't know how I'd control myself confronting them.

I hate thieves! Get a job!

ACooper

I have tears of joy! I'm so glad this story has a happy ending, and I hope Lexy suffers no lasting effects from whatever she's endured at the hands of those meth head idiots!

Just so happy :)

Swabby thank you for keeping Chazzers updated on this. Shadowfacedanes I saw your post over there. Im looking for the details right now, I just got home.

All I have found so far is pirate member Shuppe was out "squirrel hunting" when he found the FJ and everything fell into place after.

ETA: The pirate community is ecstatic over this and we appreciate any and all help that was given, prayers, posts on FB links everything. Pirate is full of dog lovers but is still small compared to the dog world. From the Pirates to you Thank Yall!

Last edited:

swabby

Swabby thank you for keeping Chazzers updated on this. Shadowfacedanes I saw your post over there. Im looking for the details right now, I just got home.

All I have found so far is pirate member Shuppe was out "squirrel hunting" when he found the FJ and everything fell into place after.

ETA: The pirate community is ecstatic over this and we appreciate any and all help that was given, prayers, posts on FB links everything. Pirate is full of dog lovers but is still small compared to the dog world. From the Pirates to you Thank Yall!
I think this story has a lot of twists and turns yet. Don't know if I could stand to go through it again, but....I hope Disney makes a movie.

Doesn't that just take the cake?
Now that Lexy is safe, the Pirates may yet get to unleash their wrath and that isnt very pretty. 200k Pirates Vs a meth head and family.

[Jim Lahey]The Sh!t Hurricane may be coming boy.[/Jim Lahey]

Google Charlie Wenzel, that was over a set of gears. This is about a mans puppy, Charlie got off light.

Update.

Lexy? She was brought to the police department by "someone".

You have no idea how much heat I put on this.

The police have the case now. I just did EVERYTHING TO GET LEXY HOME.

I love you guys, but I want to spend time with Lexy. I will be back.

It has been a long day, she has a piece of steak to eat.

She has so many people that love her. She knows it too;)
Owner reunited with stolen dog.

Nice. I told you guys I would not forget the help. There is no e in my name, but that's fine. There is an e in PIRATE4X4
Nice. I told you guys I would not forget the help. There is no e in my name, but that's fine. There is an e in PIRATE4X4

Members online

No members online now.