Because you need new Whiskey pics...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ya he is seriously turning into one of the prettiest tabbies I think I've seen in a long time. Love how dark he is.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you. I seriously adore this cat. Sometimes I don't want to admit it on days when he drives me mental, but omg its too hard not to love him.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
In fact, my vet is actually convinced he is part or mostly Egyptian Mau. She said she knows someone who breeds them near where I found him so its not so far fetched.

Photo I found of one for those that don't know what they look like... Here's a smoke colored Egyptian Mau.

SarahHound

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. The breeder I looked at for a Norwegian Forest Cat also breeds Mau's, and hers are rpetty much identical to your boy!

FG167

I am not a cat person (I don't hate, just not my cup of tea) and Jason is, he wants one once we are settled...anyway, your cat is GORGEOUS and I just showed him the pics - I want one that is that striking - what a looker!

Tahla9999

He looks so unique! What his personality like and why does he drive you crazy? Asking since I love crazy cats.

Members online

No members online now.