Look at this beautiful guy!

wvmutts

I wonder what he could be mixed with? He is just so unique looking to me such a beautiful dog.

wvmutts

I thought he kind of looked like a aussie/lab mix. But I could be wrong.

I'm not sure if he is still puppy or about full grown.

I really don't see any Catahoula Leopard Dog but I could be wrong about that one too.

MicksMom

I thought he kind of looked like a aussie/lab mix. But I could be wrong...
I thought that, too. His size had me thinking Beagle, tho. He doesn't look too puppish- more like most of his growing is done. Then again, on the size thing- one of the dog's across the road is a Lab/Brittany mix and about that size (a little heavier), so maybe he is Lab/Aussie.

wvmutts

Your most likely right. He probably is a aussie/beagle mix. Whatever he is mixed with he sure is handsome.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
He is beautiful!

I've seen a jack russel x Aussie mix that resemble that before.

My aunt's dog looks vaguely similar, but with much less spots. He's an Aussie Shephard mixed with something else (which I can't recall at this moment). Very familiar. I'd say definitely some Aussie in there. Definitely a beauty!

wvmutts

Yeah, I don't think I see any JRT in him. When I first saw him something about him said aussie. I just can't figure out what else he might be mixed with.

wvmutts

ok, well I talked to the girl has him at the time. She said he is about the size of a beagle. So he most likely is a Aussie/Beagle mix.:)

Members online

No members online now.