What breed is my dog

klaker

When I picked up my puppy, I was told that she was an olde english bulldogge. I have seen the father and he definately looks like the olde english bulldogge but the mother did not. I am interested in what breeds that she has in her. I can see features that she has that are similar to the Boxer and the pit bull.

Here is a link to my photo bucket.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa138/klaker100/

She may have some pittie in her, or staffie, and she looks like she may even have some sharpei in her ((puppy picture)). She's adorable none-the-less!!! :D

Maxy24

I think I see a little shar pei maybe one of the pit bull breeds too... Once she is older it will be easier to tell. But she is absolutely precious!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
She's absolutely adorable. I think there might be some shar pei or some sort of bully breed in there. What a cutie.

klaker

thanks all. Everyone falls in love with here no matter where I go. I am fairly convinced that she does have more pit in her than was originally told to me but I would not trade her for anything. Now, if I can just get her to start sharing some of my pillow at night I might be able to get some sleep. What is also great is that she snorts like a pig when she is happy.

I think I see a little shar pei maybe one of the pit bull breeds too... Once she is older it will be easier to tell. But she is absolutely precious!
I agree she could have shar pei too.

What color is the tongue?

Could be an english bulldog mix too.

mrose_s

BusterLove
i don't know eh. seems like there are a lot of things she could be mixed with. pits/staffy's/bulldogs etc. but she is GORGEOUS!

Its hard to tell at this age. With it having a bully breed in it it will be harder to point out what breed it is exactly since boxers, pits, staffs ect are all part of the bully breeds, they all are similier in looks ect

Members online

No members online now.