I'm back! DR pictures!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Scuba! It was so much fun but so scary at first!

Jumped in a public fountain lol

The villa was so pretty

PONY RIDE!!

It was such a fun trip!

Snark

Mutts to you
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Were you by yourself or was it a family vacation?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Were you by yourself or was it a family vacation?
by myself lol it was quite odd at first.. but it was on my bucket list to go on a solo spa vacation and I'm glad I did. It was very relaxing :) other then the scuba and horseback riding haha
I wasn't totally alone though, friends of my parents live in the area and were kind enough to take me around and come scubaing with me!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I highly suggest the whole solo trip if anyone is considering it. Once you get passed the awkwardness of "Yes.. table for 1.. just 1.." it's such a great experience :) lots of great reading, doing just what you want to do and just hanging out and getting to know yourself!

I had a great time.. it was a welcome relief from being around people. Maybe thats just my inner introvert but it felt good to turn off my phone and just be..away and alone lol

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Looks like lots of fun was had!

Ya know, when I saw the thread title, my first thought was why do I need to see doctor pics?!? I almost didn't look at all...:p

Members online

No members online now.