We got him!!!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Introducing Mr. Cole. He is a rottie X...the shelter said rottie, dobie X but upon closer examination he looks more like a lab rottie X. He is proudly owned by our younger brother Randy. We'll be living with him (actually both hims) in 2 weeks and we are sooo excited. We couldn't keep him here (not enough room) so he got moved to Lancaster sooner then expected but he seems to be doing fine. He was so excited to get out of that nasty shelter, and had so much fun with Sunny and Daisy. Sunny didn't much care for the shelter...he was scared Sh*tless, literally. :eek: He wimpered when I got more then 2 feet away...poor baby think he thought I would leave him in that awful place. Once we got home though it was like they were old friends. Poor Daisy is STILL low gal on the totem pole but she seems happy there. Randy is totally excited about being a puppy owner, and we helped him out with the initial cost since we wanted to see Cole saved from the hypodermic needle so badly. It looks like the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL friendship. Oh, btw, this guy is 9 weeks old and HUGE,28lbs. Sunny was maybe...5 lbs when he was 9 weeks old!

gapeach

Big Mutts
I dunno Sunny he sure looks alot like our Zeus we had yrs ago (dobie) but either way I'm so glad ya'll could save him and he's a very handsome fella

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
gapeach said:
I dunno Sunny he sure looks alot like our Zeus we had yrs ago (dobie) but either way I'm so glad ya'll could save him and he's a very handsome fella
lol, I love shelter dogs, you never -quite- know what you're getting :) He's a dollbaby anyway. :) I compared him to a few rottie pics and I DEFINATLY see the resemblence there :) However I always confused Dobies for chubby rotties soooo you can tell I'm NOT a doggie expert, lol :)

Doberluv

A-w-w-w...he's soooo cute. That first picture....his muzzle looks sooo Dobe to me. What a sweet expression. Have fun. Does he have any webbing between his toes, like a Lab? He has flat feet, unlike a Dobe who has high, hound-like toes....can't tell much by his body. But at any rate, he's a cutie.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Thank you all :) wow...I'd totally be the "crazy dog lady" if Tim didn't keep my"habit" in check, rofl :D :D

R

rottiegirl

Wow, he looks like my female rottie/dobe mix. I dont think he has any lab in him. He doesnt have much of a "stop", which would be from the dobe in him. He is beautifull!

Members online

No members online now.