What do you think Keefe is? Husky mix?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This dog is very sweet and cuddly, and very soft. I couldn't get any good body shot pics, he moves way too much, and when I tied him to the fence to try for a body shot, he just sat there hunched over looking miserable. He's a smart dog, and seems to like other dogs. Guesses?

milos_mommy

I don't really see any husky, he looks quite Samoyed or Mal depending on size, to me. Maybe like a sammie X shepherd or Sammie X collie...or if he's smaller, eskie or BC?

MicksMom

I see Samoyed, too. His tail and markings kind of remind me of a Siberian or Malamute. Given his size, I'd go with Sibe/Sam mix. Hmm, would that make him a SiberSam? :lol-sign:

!

Hmmm ... Samoyed/Malamute/Collie?? Samoyed/Siberian/Golden?? Samoyed/Malamute/Siberian/Golden/Collie?? Samoyed/Malamute/Aussie???

Oh nevermind, .... how about just 100% gorgeous? :)

Looks like a happy, sweet boy too!!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I actually see something heavier there with his feet, like Pyrenees or something

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Thanks for the guesses. You're right, he does look a little Samoyed-ish. I didn't notice that before. Oh, and he's about as big as he looks in that pic where he's standing next to the people's legs. I guess about 60lbs. You can't tell with the coat, but he's real lean.

And I did take a pic of his face where he had his ears back, and he kinda did look like a great Pyrenees. :p But I don't think he has any of that in him. He's really light-boned.

ETA: I was just reading his description on FOHA's website, and it seems that he was picked up by AC after someone witnessed him being thrown from a car! Sometimes you'd never guess that there was abuse in a dog's past, a lot of them are amazingly resilient!

Last edited:

Gypsydals

**** Sweet you found Peewees twin. Other than the coloring he looks like Peewee. LOL Not going to show the hubby his photos, he would love to have him. I'm going to go with husky(or Samoyed) X shepherd mix.

Members online

No members online now.