Does your dog....

Duke use to sleep in the bed with me when I lived on my own and with my sister. But now I live with the boyfriend and so he got the boot from the bed and all furniture. So my bf dog sleeps down stairs by the door and Duke sleeps in our room in his bed on my side. But on nights I sleep in the spare room hes all excitied cause he knows he gets to come in the bed with me. lol.

elegy

overdogged
over the winter, all three dogs were in bed (with mushroom under the covers). now that it's warmer, harv wants nothing to do with bed. he's too hot. luce and mushroom start out elsewhere but usually migrate to my bed at some point in the night after it cools off (no a/c).

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Mochi comes to bed with me every night. Sometimes when I wake up, he's on the floor though... Which is okay because I usually wake up next to Kena who sleeps on the couch or giant dog pillow in the living room until 6 or 7 am. He comes and hops in bed in the morning for snuggles. :) I woke up between them this morning and was very happy!

Cricket sleeps in his crate. Hopefully someday he'll be able to join us in the bed.

I love dogs in the bed, and on the furniture. I love cuddles! All the time!!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Gonzo NEVER used to sleep in the bed with me. He would lay on it for a few minutes to cuddle, but then he'd jump off and get into his crate or a dog bed. For the past 6 months or so, he has been sleeping in my bed for much longer time periods, and sometimes all night. C: Even if I accidentally elbow him. I have no idea why, but I'm obviously excited about it!

Fozzie sleeps where ever he wants to. Sometimes it's in my bed, but it's usually in his nest bed, and occasionally UNDER my bed. Weirdo.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Raja sleeps with me most nights, much to my cats' dismay. She sleeps beside me, snuggled up as close as she can get with her head on me. Every once in a while, when she won't settle down, she sleeps in her crate and the cats get to climb under my covers to sleep like they used to.

Bimmer prefers to sleep where he can watch the doors at night. Sometimes he'll get up on the bed for a little while, until I'm asleep. He's been like that from day one.

Tallulah has found her spot. She nests in the pillows at the head of the bed, and sometimes figures out a way to snuggle her head across my neck.

Kharma . . . Kharma sleeps next to me. At some point she gets up and turns so that she's facing the doorway so that if anything comes through the door she can be on it. Every now and then she has to show Tallulah who the House Bitch is though, and she'll take Tallulah's place at the head of the bed and stretch out across the pillows. Interesting place for a 125 pound dog . . .

Nope. he refuses to sleep on my bed, his bed, the carpet, or blankes ont he floor. he is a tile dog and is only happy sleeping on a nice cold ground lol. I miss having a cuddle buddy, The cat tries, but she will wake up and smack me and wake me up becuase she wants to play B*tch lol.

Members online

No members online now.