Does your dog act like a puppy, and 6+ years?

Well, I am curious, about this, my dog is 6 years, kind of mellowed out, and he still acts like he is a giant puppy! I love him, he gives me big puppy eyes. And in his heart he is still a puppy. Does your dog act like a huge puppy?

Amstaffer

Yep, Sal sure does. He is SOOOOOO goofing. He takes very few things or beings seriously. The only time he get serious is when I use his full name...SALADIN :p :p He knows its time to tend to business then.

When he meets people or other dogs he acts silly just like a puppy.

milos_mommy

my cody ran around and wrestled and played like a puppy til the day he died, he was 16 years old.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Yup! Lizzie acts like a pup all the time! :p Heheh, it is so cute watching her play, acting just like a little puppy! *sniff*

LOL, you should see Major, at 9 years old, it is very special to see him *want* to play with you, those moments are so few and far between :( Since he has gottan older he does not like to play one-on-one with you, but when he does, I almost start crying! He runs with "that" jump in his step, like a little puppy falling over his feet :) *sigh*

Lilly is 10 and Radar is 8 and they still play little little pups. In Lilly's case, these bursts of playful energy are usually followed by a good long nap, but she is as bright and eager as ever.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Molly is 10 but you'd never know it. One of our neighbors just can't believe it, whenever he comes over Molly charges at him and tries to box with him, it's so hilarious but I have no idea where all that energy comes from!

Lucy on the other hand...geeze, she'll be a year old in a couple weeks but it's hard to believe she is just a puppy because she is the most mellow thing.

Members online