RIP Old Yeller

darkchild16

We are Home.
He came into my yard again and when i went to go scare him off he came after me again. So he is dead. I named him after Old Yeller because that is who he reminded me of.
I feel so bad little boy for what i had to do. I hope once you get to the Rainbow Bridge you can have some love and friends. I wish i had another choice for you and know its not your fault!!! I hope you have a better life in the fields and woods of Rainbow Bridge. At least on your way you got petted which im nto sure if you have ever had.

RIP!!

He came into my yard again and when i went to go scare him off he came after me again. So he is dead. I named him after Old Yeller because that is who he reminded me of.
I feel so bad little boy for what i had to do. I hope once you get to the Rainbow Bridge you can have some love and friends. I wish i had another choice for you and know its not your fault!!! I hope you have a better life in the fields and woods of Rainbow Bridge. At least on your way you got petted which im nto sure if you have ever had.

RIP!!
How did this dog die????

Members online

No members online now.