Fuzzbutt Photos

GoingNowhere

Boo decided that today was far too hot to be outside for any longer than necessary, but I managed to snap a few shots because the lighting was nice!

Derp face

photo fail

pfffft

and the "please let me inside, Mom!!!!" face

Ulteed

She is just adorable! She reminds me of some of the Chodský Pes I've seen in looks! :)

JacksonsMom

BOO! Jackson feels your pain on the heat (though you have a MUCH bigger reason to dislike it, haha, with all your dark fur. Jackson is just a wimp). Great pics. :)

GoingNowhere

haha thanks! Yep - that was the stupidest face of the day :p She's *usually* quite dignified, but when she's not, she's really not. And oh yes, she was not happy to be outside today! She kept running back to the door like, "you idiot - feed me treats inside!"

Video of today - Watch Boo appear to be magnetically repelled by milk bones and hamburgers.

"Leave it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dDfsW5bxjU&feature=youtu.be

GoingNowhere

thanks! Funny thing is, Boo is not the most terribly energetic dog in the world - but she was certainly willing to look the part for a cookie! She really is a great dog though - happy to get up and go when you are and happy to sleep the rest of the time away!

Members online

No members online now.