Opinions on this RAW?

I looked around and couldnt find the actual ingredients? I am not personally a huge fan of many of the premade diets as I dont like the fruits and veggies and often they are not using the whole animal. Also, ground takes away all the great benefits of actually chewing and tearing their food.

LauraLeigh

I do to have the time right now to deal with doing my own sadly, the one I am feeding has this listed:

Ground Chicken
Bones
Hearts
Liver
Dandelion leaves
Sweet potatoe
Carrot
Apple
Kelp
Omega 3 cold water
Cold pressed fish oil (18 DHA 12 EPA)

Toller_08

I've never used it as them as they are not available here, but I know a lot of Ontario Toller people have used Tollden patties and seem to like them.

I feed Dance a lot of premade raw. It's convenient, I get a good deal on it, and she does just as well on it as she does raw that I prepare myself. And a few times a week I make sure she gets meals she actually has to work at and chew, but the bulk of her diet right now is premade (meat, bone and organ only). I don't really feed a lot of veggies and tend to stay away from premade that includes a lot of veggies, but lots of people have success and like feeding premade that includes veggies. The Tollden patties don't sound like they're overloaded in veggies either, which is nice. Some are kind of like feeding your dog a salad they're so green.

Members online

No members online now.