Favorite recipes?

GipsyQueen

So I have a few weeks off from school (YAY), and I love cooking. Unfortunatly, I tend to get into a rut of cooking the same things over and over again. I need ideas! :p So what are your favorite recipes? Pictures are welcome!

chaospony

Go to pintrest! Sooo many amazing recipes there! Of course you may waste hours and hours pinning and forget to cook at all :D
One of my favorite things is a chicken and broccoli braid I found there. So good!

Lyzelle

I make a chicken and broccoli dish. No pictures, but it goes something like this:

Skinless, boneless chicken breasts (or meat of choice) sautee'd with a bit of diced onion and oil of choice(I use sesame oil). If you season, season lightly with something like garlic and salt/pepper.

Take chicken out when halfway done, drain oil, cut chicken into desired chunks, throw it all back in. Start adding your sauces....I do oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and maybe a bit of worcestershire. Add garlic, red pepper, paprika, ginger, and whatever other spices you like. Pour it all out into a bowl when done.

Don't bother cleaning the pan, just add a bit of water and steam the broccoli in the watered down yummy sauce leftover.

And done. You can serve it like that or over white rice. Pretty sure it's actually supposed to be Beef and Broccoli, but chicken tastes good too. Gives me a bit of asian food fix when I'm craving it.

Members online

No members online now.