We have a name!!

my2girls

First of all I want to thank everyone that voted for a name in our name poll. My favorite name is still Koen and I'm not sure that will ever change, However, a new family (mom, dad, brothers, spouse, daughter etc..) favorite has been chosen. Our male bullmastiff puppy will be named Cooper. I have pictures saved to a file (jasc photo "my pictures") but I don't know how to get them on here, otherwise I would post them. Anyway, unless the weather starts looking bad, we will be getting him home on Monday 12/12. He will be just 8 wks then. He's already quite a bit bigger at 6 wks (last pics I got) than he was at 4wks.

Thanks again everyone!! :)

Jamie

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congrats! Cooper is a great name. I hope you'll be able to post a pic.

LeoAussie :)

My best friend is furry.
Is that him in you Avater? If so, he is very cute. Bet he'll make a great addition to the family. I bet he'll grow up to be very stronge and handsome.

my2girls

Yes, that is Cooper in the Avatar. I just figured out today how to put his picture on there, and since I don't have an actual URL, I don't know how to actually post a picture on a thread. Thanks for the nice comments about him. I think he's really cute of course! :) His dad is really big (170#) and his mom is 120# so I think he will be BIG.

Jamie

Members online

No members online now.