Sons of Anarchy Thread (maybe a little spoilery?)

crazedACD

Anyone watching SOA? I've been since the beginning, finding it a little tough to continue lately, but still watching <3. I thought the first three seasons were pretty great. This season has been alright, I'm really starting to hate Jax and Tara though.

So...any guesses on who's going down tomorrow night?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I just watched it after not being into this season AT ALL. Like, I'd watched all the episodes but with very mild interest.

I'm crying so hard that my scarf is totally drenched. This show has broken my heart twice now, but this was even worse than when Opie died, for me.

crazedACD

I just watched it after not being into this season AT ALL. Like, I'd watched all the episodes but with very mild interest.

I'm crying so hard that my scarf is totally drenched. This show has broken my heart twice now, but this was even worse than when Opie died, for me.
That was really brutal...I expected it to be that person, but the manner in which it was done was very hard to watch. It's almost like having a 'friend' die..I've been watching for 6 years now, it's like you've known them that long. And I really liked the other person that died in that scene too.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
That was really brutal...I expected it to be that person, but the manner in which it was done was very hard to watch. It's almost like having a 'friend' die..I've been watching for 6 years now, it's like you've known them that long. And I really liked the other person that died in that scene too.

Agree 100% - on all points! I know a lot of people were fed up with that person this season, but they've been a favorite of mine and I understand their choices. I think people were too hard on them.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I agree. This episode was crazy. Very hard for me to watch. It confirmed my hatred for a certain character and I was very sad about the loss. Grr... It makes me angry just thinking about it. I didn't cry, because I was watching at work, but oh my god. The end just about killed me.

crazedACD

The end just about killed me.
Yes!

Spoiler alert-highlight to read? Hope this works...

Just like the end of season 2 with Jax screaming/collapsing on the docks...there's just something that grabs me about those sort of scenes. I'm sure Patterson is going to try to pin him on more gun charges or for shooting Eli. I...really liked Eli too, just like Hale, they seemed they really reasonable people, able to think for themselves.

I must say as much as I love Unser, he really muddles everything up trying to help. :([/SIZE]

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm still reeling :(

There is no way for this series to end except for Unser & the boys being the only characters left!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Highlight to read ..maybe. If I do it correctly.

Yeah, it's pretty much just insanity. I cannot believe Gemma killed Tara. I also cannot believe Unser said 'guess she made a deal'& sealed her fate. Those poor boys. Plus, I so don't get the Tara hate. She went above& beyond for the club while Jax cheated at the whorehouse. I do feel bad because they genuinely loved one another& the way Tara went out was brutal. Also, goodbye Juice. It was a good run but he is too soft-hearted for the MC. Too bad because he is a genuinely good person who tries really hard.

crazedACD

I'm still reeling :(

There is no way for this series to end except for Unser & the boys being the only characters left!
Probably just Wendy and the boys! I hope Tara had those papers completely in order that the kids don't go to Gemma.

I'm afraid for Nero. He is probably my favorite character left right now.

What did everyone think about Jax offing Clay and the IRA? That...took me by surprise. It absolutely needed to be done, I just wish it was a little more...dramatic.

Members online

No members online now.