How often do you bathe/shower?

crazedACD

Every day to every other day, and I wash my hair every time I shower. I usually shower at night because I can't depend on waking up in time to shower. But my hair looks sooo much better when I shower and then blow dry and straighten it.

Saeleofu

Generally every other day. More often if I get peed on or something gross like that, or if I just feel dirty/stinky/whatever. But usually every other day. I also condition my hair every other day, and shampoo once or twice a week. I have issues with transitioning into the water and again transitioning out of the water (part of my autism) so I don't do it more than I need to.

I shower at night because I cannot tolerate blow-drying my hair. I let it dry overnight and then straighten it if needed in the morning (to de-frizz or something). I'm also SOOOOO not a morning person lol. When I work at the zoo I have to be to work at 8 but cannot be even one minute late, so I get up at 7 and take my time, I leave around 7:45. When I work at the clinic I have to be to work at 7, but it's just a ballpark figure - depending on the number of dogs in the hospital I go in earlier or later as needed, so I get up at about 6:25 and leave at 6:45.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Once a day, at night, so I always go to bed clean. :) I wash my hair every other day or two.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
I try to shower every night, but I sometimes skip a day or two. My hair starts to get really greasy after a couple days, though. I can't skip more than two days. It starts looking dull after a day and GROSS after two.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Oh, and I shower at night so my hair will be dry in the morning. If I blow dry it, it looks crappy. If I shower in the morning, I either won't wash my hair or I have to either braid it or have time for it to air dry. I also hate feeling dirty when I go to bed, and I'm way to lazy to get up an hour earlier in the morning to shower. Lol

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I don't know how people have trouble not getting their hair wet in the shower. I don't wear a shower cap, I just pull it into a bun on top of my head. Idk if it's because I'm so tall, maybe? The water hits my upper back, the back of my neck if I lean back, I just keep my head out from under the water.
I can't shower unless its super hot and my hair gets sweaty if I just leave it up, or at least I feel it is sweaty.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
1-2 times a day depending. Time 2 is just if I need a relaxing bath. I LOVE either a bubble bath and doing my nails or a bubble bath and reading.

JacksonsMom

Generally every day, but I will skip a day (or two at the most) on days off/lazy days/etc if I'm literally just going to be lounging around the house. I wash/condition my hair every other day.

CaliTerp07

Every day, first thing in the morning. I would feel like a nasty slob if I didn't shower before work. On the weekends, if I don't immediately shower I start to feel greasy and disgusting all over by 9 or 10 am. I wash my hair every day.

Sometimes I will shower again in the evenings if we're going out somewhere nice, or to a party or something. I will wash my hair a second time then, so I can dry it and/or style it.

Locke

Everyday, usually in the mornings, but sometimes I'll leave it for the evening if I'm running late. I will sometimes skip a day, but that's really rare. I LOVE a nice hot shower.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Every other day, but I only wash my hair every 4th day. It goes up in a shower cap for the body shower that happens in between hair washings. My hair is thick and past my bra strap at this point, so washing is a hassle.

Between hair washings I brush baby powder through my hair.

Also, when I shower, I only use shower gel on the parts that need washing, if you catch my drift. Unless I've been very sweaty or put sunblock on, I don't wash, for example, my arms and legs, or the skin on my torso. My skin dries out easily and putting soap on those areas isn't necessary (I certainly don't smell!) and can definitely dry me out. I apply lotion after every shower. I don't think I could even get away with showering everyday on a regular basis. I'd turn into a big skin flake, lol.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Once a day, at night. I am far too lazy to shower + style hair in the morning, plus when I used to shower in the morning I hated feeling like I couldn't do a single thing until I took a shower. I like to get up and get on with my day. Or, get up and be lazy and do nothing lol.

TahlzK

On the weekdays, I shower everyday, 3-4 times a day, the 4th time is not normally often though.

I shower every morning, I probably would smell of dog if I didn't, lol. I'd rather not. I shower after work. I will shower after exercising the dogs. If I feel dirty before bed, I'll have another shower.

On the weekends I'll only have two showers normally.

This is coming from a person who used to shower once, everyone week or every second week when I was on school holidays, this was when I was much younger, around 10. I always showered with school days.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
If the name of the game is "how long have you gone without showering?"
I can be totally disgusting.
Have you seen foul bachelorette frog meme?
This is me at my worst.
I have a boyfriend this winter.. so I kind of have to keep it together in the name of sex.

while the "one shower a day" Fran is my NORM.
I have been known to partake in these..

Members online

No members online now.