It's a gotcha day!

Taqroy

At least kind of a little bit. I consider Murph's birthday/gotcha day between April 4th and the 14th so I'm technically not late. :p

I have no recent pictures so I'm just going to post some of my favs from the last five (!!) years.

MeAndMurphy by taqroy, on Flickr

BarkyFace by taqroy, on Flickr

IMG_3882 by taqroy, on Flickr

IMG_3508 by taqroy, on Flickr

MurphMu1 by taqroy, on Flickr

IMAG0143 by taqroy, on Flickr

IMG_2537 by taqroy, on Flickr

100_1193 by taqroy, on Flickr

In related news, Murphy is officially classified as nine now and got to go have a checkup on Friday. He is in fantastic shape and the vet said that everything about him looks good. She specifically commented on his movement (she took him out to the parking lot to see) and said that she wasn't expecting it to be that good considering his "stature". LOL. We get the blood work back today but I don't expect anything concerning out of it. Here's to many many more years with my awesome, floofy, sassy, adorable boy!!

Taqroy

Thanks guys!! It's weird to have my first dog be nine years old already. And to realize that I've had him for five years is just....boggling. I dunno what I'd do without him. <3

ACooper

Happy birthday/gotcha day Murphy!

He's so handsome and doesn't look 9 at all! And you are cute as can be too Tag, hubba hubba ;) LOL

Taqroy

Thanks everyone! Murphy celebrated his gotcha day by nomming my fingers three times while I was feeding him and getting his dinner taken away. He was...less than amused. Lol.

He's so handsome and doesn't look 9 at all! And you are cute as can be too Tag, hubba hubba ;) LOL
He sure doesn't act 9! LOL. And ::blushes:: thanks ACoop. :p

Members online