Ack Ckc ???

M

Manchesters

d123squirt said:
also i want to show him like in a 4h cuz he man he prancis and he looks so pritty and i think he would do a good job but he is going to be nuterd so is there any place where i can show him for fun that alowse dogs that have been nuterd

and guys sorry for the miss spelling and puncutation even thought im 18 lol i cant spell and its so harde trying to find the correct spelling so manchesters i will give you all the puzzles of tranlation to them he he he
Squirt if you can't spell it is NOT your fault. It is the fault of the schools you went to that didn't take the time to work with you. Maybe if you could get a spell check program it would help you learn your spelling?! At your own pace of course.

You do really good on the computer, so you for sure are no dummy!!!!!! Lots of really smart people suck at spelling. That is WHY they have spell check programs!! Heck, I forked out $30 bucks for my As-U-Type program! I can spell anything until I stop to think about it, roflmbo. Then I just am not sure which spelling is right!!!!

And as for beer affecting how one understands a post........I can see that, rofl. Anyway Squirt, if there is anything anyone posts that is not clear to you, just ask and we will make sure to explain it clearly to you!

As to your question......as I mentioned, get an ILP number for him from AKC, and then you can show him in obedience at any AKC show. You can even make an Obedience Trial Champion out of him if you have the skill and time.

Members online

No members online now.